Frequently Asked Questions
* How do I book a treatment ?
There are many way to book using the details on our home page, where you will find our contact numbers for you to call or text and our email address. If we are unable to answer a call please leave a message and we will aim to reply to any voicemails, texts and emails as soon as possible.
* What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept cash or card payments, or a valid Everything Beauty gift voucher..
* Why do some of your services require a deposit?
Due to the nature of some of our treatments, we may require a small deposit upon booking. Deposits are mainly required for large amounts of time booked out.
* What if I need to cancel my appointment? Will I be charged a cancellation fee?
We would appreciate at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your treatment and we do charge a cancellation fee, which is usually 50% of total booking.
* I have a health issue. Do I need to inform my therapist of this before I have a treatment?
Yes, please inform us at the time of booking of any health issues or medical conditions we may need to be aware of, including pregnancy. We will then be able to advise you accordingly of suitable treatments for you.
* Do you have insurance? / Are you a member of a recognised beauty therapy society?
Yes Everything Beauty is fully insured and is a registered member of BABTAC.
* Can I register to recieve special offers and newsletters from Everything Beauty?
You sure can!... To take advantage of our exclusive offers and receive our newsletters, you can sign up to our site by Emailing your details. You can also keep up to date by joining our Facebook page and following us on Twitter.
* I would like to purchase a gift voucher for someone. How do I go about doing this and what is the voucher valid for?
Gift vouchers can be purchased by contacting us with your voucher information and we will have this sorted ready for you to collect from the salon.